Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Location: Texas, USA
|Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:34 am Post subject: Forum Rules
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
The more posts there are in the forums, the longer it takes to load for some of the community. Please keep this in mind.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate CONNECTION community standards. The CONNECTION team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
Links in Sigs
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine.
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate CONNECTION community standards. The CONNECTION team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES:
Include rank demotion, suspension or loss of forum privileges period.
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) // CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 // EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 // 500GB Samsung Sata HD // ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 LGA 1155 // CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W